Results Nutrition is designed to take meal planning to a whole new level. In an industry focused primarily on just counting calories, Results Nutrition is designed to shift the focus toward a healthy, balanced nutritional plan.
Results Nutrition helps users easily put foods together, not just to balance calories, but to balance nutrients and micronutrients as well. This approach creates an amazingly simple way to look at foods.
If you aren’t already taking advantage of this incredible health tool, start today! For more information, simply ask a trainer, or attend the next “Smart Start” seminar. Smart Starts are regularly scheduled informational programs available to all Members that will help you get the most out of your membership AND maximize your fitness results.
How Results Nutrition works
With input from you, the program will calculate all the calories – from proteins to carbohydrates to fat grams – you consume and provide suggestions about what to eat to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In addition, the program tabulates vitamins, minerals and micronutrients to help assure that you are doing more than just getting fuel, you’re getting nutrition!
Results Nutrition also provides the option to look up calorie counts for specific foods or even input actual nutritional information from the labels of the foods you most often eat! The program taps into the nutritional database with the Institute of Medicine with the National Academies of Science and includes a library of literally hundreds of thousands of foods, food products and ingredients.
An added Results Nutrition benefit is the ability to plan meals in combination with the creation of an exercise program based on your personal needs and goals. In conjunction with your trainer, the program will help define how many days you need to exercise, the type of exercise and the amount of calories you should consume in order to meet your exercise and weight loss goals.
Components of the Results Nutrition platform include:
• Food Journaling: Using our basic food search, you’ll have access to the entire USDA government database of nutritional information.
• Customized Suggestions: Get instant feedback on your food choices and receive customized recommendations based on your favorite foods.
• Track Your Goals w/ Automatic Graphs: Using our basic food search, you’ll have access to the entire USDA government database of nutritional information.
• Choose From Thousands of Pre-Planned Meal Plans: For a quick start, you can use and modify thousands of top meal plans created by other users with your same needs.
• Save Your Favorite Meals: To save time, just save your favorite meals and reference them anytime for easy planning.
• Add Your Own Recipes: Like to make your own foods? Our software helps you keep track of healthy recipes and their nutritional content. Now with 1 click you can track all the ingredients in your favorite homemade meal!-Enter Custom Foods: Use the Custom Food feature to enter and save the nutritional information of any unique foods that may not already exist in the USDA database.
• Nutrition Learning Center: Learn to apply the standards published from the “Institute of Medicine” to make the most of your diet. Our Nutrition Learning Center will teach you the science behind our Cathe Nation nutrition software.
• Print Custom Shopping Lists: To make sure your fridge is stocked up with healthy food, just use the “Shopping List” feature to automatically generate a custom shopping list based on your specific meal plan.
• Complete On-Line Access: You will have access to your own program from the comfort of your home, office and when you are away.
***Smart Start Package*** (for new members only who enroll, attend a Smart Start Seminar and Fitness Assessment)***5 Personal Training Sessions***30 Day Personalized Nutrition Program***2 Weigh-Ins (at 15 days/30 days)***$198.00
Start today by contacting your Membership Advisor or any Slidell Athletic Club certified personal trainer at 985-649-7357